Wascana Property Management provides friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated leasing staff to help tenants find a wonderful place to call home. Working on behalf of the owner, we deal with all aspects of rental real estate management.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Tenant Showings;
- Tenant Screening services including employment verification;
- Rental applications & security deposit collection;
- Lease agreements & documentation including renewals;
- Administering Move-in & Move-out inspections;
- Marketing and rental promotions;
- Recommend appropriate rental rates;
- Ensuring all insurance requirements are met;
- Assistance with any and all insurance claim/appraisal matters;
- Communication with the rentalsman office necessary for the proper governance of The Residential Tenancies Act, 2006.
Financial Management and Reporting Services:
- Collection of monthly fees, miscellaneous charges;
- Implementation of actions for the collection of delinquent rent collection;
- Collection, processing & payment of expenses;
- Management of Security Deposits'
- Monthly financial statements including balance sheet, accounts payable; accounts receivable, and monthly cash flow provided in a timely manner
- Disbursement of net proceeds;
- Banking services as required.
Maintenance and Repair Services:
- Coordination of caretaking, grounds-keeping, interior and exterior common area cleaning and maintenance, as well as snow, recycling and waste removal;
- Maintenance programs for equipment;
- Monitored and documented smoke detector checks, fire safety systems;
- Repair/Replacement programs for structural and decorative items to ensure the quality appearance of common properties;
- Thorough routine inspections;
- Provision of 24-hour emergency service.
Wascana Property Management provides quality services allowing owners to rest assured that all matters pertaining to their investment are tended to with the highest degree of professionalism.