**A signed copy MUST be presented in person with the necessary additional documentation to Wascana Property Management Ltd. to finalize the application process. Applicant MUST have viewed the property with a rental agent before an application will be processed**
Rental terms are 6 month or 12 month leases.
- Paystubs for the most recent month of employment
- Benefit stub for social assistance, employment insurance, or WCB recipients
- Bank statement showing deposits for child tax, rental and employment supplement, or parental support
- Notice of assessment for most recent tax year if self employed
If you own property, or have previously owned property, proof of ownership is required:
- Land title certificate
- Letter of good standing from the bank indicating mortgage and/or payments
Upon approval, a minimum payment of 50% of the security deposit must be paid by cheque or money order to secure the rental. Social Assistance applicants (with a Letter of Guarantee) must also pay any amount over and above the guaranteed amount from Social Assistance. Suites will not be guaranteed until the lease agreement is signed and 50% of the deposit is paid.